Patient Advocacy Services
• Prepare you for and/or accompany you to medical appointments or hospital visits.
• Collect and process all the information about your care and explain what is happening.
• Coordinate care and communication with each of your physicians.
• Research all medical literature to discover the full range of treatment options for you.
• Comprehensive review of your medications and supplements.
• Create a unique timeline of your medical history. (Think Cliff Notes version of your entire medical record for your wallet. Your doctors will love this!)
Family & Caregiver Support
• Ask the right questions and relay information from medical visits.
• Aid in safe and successful transition of care (critical after surgery or hospitalization).
• Visit your loved one in a nursing facility. Review medications and optimize care during their stay.
• Teach you to be your family's best advocate.
Wellness & Disease Prevention
• Root cause analysis for problems with sleep, mood or weight.
• Guidance on how to detoxify your home and body.
• Personalized approach to determine the best foods for your body.
• Strategies for stress reduction and energy renewal.
• Strategies to enhance fertility naturally.
• Guidance on supplementation before and during pregnancy.
• All wellness & prevention services that are carefully adapted for this special time.
The following are services that I do not provide
In-person services are available in Western North Carolina. Phone and Video Conferencing consultations are available throughout the United States.